Wednesday, October 26, 2016

My God

My God speak louder than my words
My words would be broken without God
I put the word of god in my mind to know my God
Most people wouldn’t understand because they don’t have my God
The God that do powerful things that I cannot show
My God will not go unspoken
My God doesn’t stutter when being spoken to
I cherish my God because he gives me hope
My God will never lie to me and say or think it’s okay
All I have is my God
I just want to thank my God for never giving up on me
For never leaving my side
For talking for me when words in my mouth couldn’t
For lifting my up when my head was low
Thanks to my God
Thanks to my God I have amazing thoughts
Thanks to my God I am strong
I appreciate my God so much he became my guidance
With my God I would never have to speak words out of my mouth
Without my God I don’t know where I would be or who I would be
To you he’s just a man
But my God is my weapon
My God makes me happy
My God is more than a last breath
My god words may be harsh
But the word of my god will bring you eternal life of joy
My God
Is...

Thee God

No comments :

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Kita's Poetry